Health Ed Today's Classroom Training Support
Health Ed Today can support live, classroom-based healthcare courses through our network of 400 partner locations in 47 states nationwide. Each of these programs include the following:
- Live in-class instruction delivered by an experienced healthcare professional instructor
- Hands-on classroom labs
- Student presentations and activities
- Clinical externships
- Detailed reviews for national and state certifications
We work with leading healthcare organizations including hospitals, physician practices, dental offices, and others to provide well-trained staff to our nation's growing healthcare industry.
For colleges, universities, high schools, and other education providers
- Learn more about a CCI Partnership and how your organization can add these programs to your current offerings!
- Click here for a map of our current Partner Locations
Note: All students must enroll through a Health Ed Today college, university, or other educational institution partner.
Please see a list of classroom-based courses below.
Restricted Access to Content and Services: Health Ed Today only works with licensed educational institutions including licensed colleges and universities. Health Ed Today does not offer for sale any content or related services to individuals. Individuals and or other organizations who wish to access third party textbooks, content or related support services must contact their local college or university to inquire about availability, programs or services.